If you would like more information about ReNew or are interested in joining our next course intake, please complete our enquiry form. Once we have received your enquiry, we will call you as soon as possible to discuss further.
The ReNew program meets a very specific need. As such, to enrol in the program, participants must meet the following criteria:
- The adolescent must be displaying abusive, controlling or coercive behaviour towards their protective parent
- The adolescent and mother must not be living with the abusive parent or partner
- Adolescents must be aged between 12 and 17 years old
- The adolescent must have been witness to domestic violence perpetrated against their mother
- Both mother and adolescent must be living within the Ipswich, Brisbane South or Brisbane West regions
If you would prefer to speak to us immediately, our details are below.
For referral enquiries, please contact Carinity Talera on 3397 7287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For referral enquiries, please contact DVAC on 3816 3000 or email email@example.com