Refer or Enrol
ReNew is a 20-week program, with weekly sessions. The sessions vary from group, joint or individual sessions. Our next course intake will be held in JULY 2017 in IPSWICH.
If you or someone you know is interested in joining the ReNew program, please get in touch using our enquiry forms. Alternatively, if you are in touch with a support agency, they can refer you to us.
The ReNew program meets a very specific need. As such, to enrol in the program, participants must meet the following criteria:
- The adolescent must be displaying abusive, controlling or coercive behaviour towards their protective parent
- The adolescent and mother must not be living with the abusive parent or partner
- Adolescents must be aged between 12 and 17 years old
- The adolescent must have been witness to domestic violence perpetrated against their mother
- Both mother and adolescent must be living within the Ipswich, Brisbane South or Brisbane West regions